Treat someone special to an experience they won’t soon forget at Saratoga Arms, a downtown boutique hotel in Saratoga Springs. Our gift certificates can be used on luxury accommodations, blissful spa days, getaway packages, and more.
- Fine dining within an easy walk of our downtown hotel
- Entertaining nightlife & breweries
- Shopping extraordinaire
- Rejuvenating Mineral Baths
- All Season Outdoor Activities
- Museums and Vibrant Arts Center
- Home to the famous Saratoga Race Course
- Centrally located from NYC, Boston and Montreal
And if you’re lucky, you might get invited along!
As a token of your love or one of thanks, a gift certificate to Saratoga Arms is perfect for everyone on your holiday shopping list. And you can purchase them from the comfort of your easy chair while warming your feet by the fire!
Let your imagination soar and call us to design an experience you know they’ll love, or let your recipient decide and order a gift certificate online for any dollar amount of your choosing!
Order Gift Certificates Online
Or Call (518) 584-1775
While “frightful” weather may be on the way, there is a “delightful” reason to be out and about on the evening of December 5 while staying in our downtown Saratoga Springs Hotel. That date marks the 27th annual Victorian Streetwalk in downtown Saratoga Springs– a truly unique event being put on by the Downtown Business Association and a fun way to celebrate the holiday season in Saratoga Springs.
As every American learns growing up: July 4, 1776 was the day that our founding fathers signed the Declaration of Independence and marked the birth of this great nation. 237 years later, we continue to honor and celebrate “Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness” by proudly displaying our patriotism toward the red, white, and blue. Where better to do so, than Saratoga Springs, mere miles from where the Battles of Saratoga took place and marked the turning point of the Revolutionary War in favor of American Independence.
But enough about the past, let’s talk about the future…July 4th, 2013 is gearing up to be a very exciting day in Saratoga Springs!
- It starts off at 9:00am with a BANG (literally) as thousands of runners take part in a 4-mile Firecracker road race through the historic streets of Saratoga. Beginning and ending in front of the City Center on Broadway, live entertainment along the course, food, refreshments, and a large vendor courtyard. Even if you don’t plan to race, there is plenty to do, and plenty of runners to cheer for!
- Saratoga’s All-American Celebration officially opens with the All-American Parade marching down Broadway from Van Dam Street to Spring Street. Led by the Korean War Veterans Color Guard, the parade will feature participants from all over Saratoga County, including historical re-enactors, and dozens of adorable Patriotic Pooches that will be marching on all fours!
- Sixth-Annual All-American BBQ & Dessert Fest. You’ll be able to try some of the best BBQ and dessert from dozens of participating restaurants. Each tasting is only $1, and qualifies you to be a judge and vote for your favorites!
- Family Day in Congress Park with live re-enactors, historic kids games, face painting, carousel rides, live music, and (more) food.
- For car people, Congress Park Plaza will showcase up to 70 beautiful American and exotic cars. These perfectly restored pieces of American history will be on display to further take you back in time.
- Join Charlie Kuenzel, Dave Patterson, and Dr. Hollis Palmer on the 90-minute walking tour of the Congress Park area focusing on a day in Saratoga…as it was in 1863. You’ll hear stories of the great hotels, the world famous mineral springs, and the activities that entertained visitors to the city in the summer that marked the official opening of the Saratoga Race Course.
- 4:00pm to 6:00pm in the Saratoga Downtowner parking lot will put more delicious aromas in the air as local residents team up with celebrities to make their best BBQ in the Mom & Pop amateur BBQ Competition.
- Congress Park starting at 6:30pm. Spread out your blankets and enjoy music by one of the area’s favorite bands–The Audiostars–all while enjoying even MORE food, family, and all the rest of your friends partaking in the celebration!
- Live reading of the Declaration of Independence. Experience patriotic pride along with thousands of others in Congress Park at 9:15pm.
- What better way to wrap up the festivities, than a July 4th FIREWORKS display! Set to patriotic music, the sky above Saratoga Springs will be lit up with an incredible display of colors and crackles.
Thatʼs a lot to remember, so make it easy on yourself and simply mark July 4th on your calendar as a Saratoga Springs day. As long as youʼre on Broadway (which is incidentally walking distance from Saratoga Arms, youʼll never be far from one of the many awesome activities planned for the Saratoga 4th of July during what ABC News ranked as one of the Top Ten small-town celebrations in America.
For more details about any of the events listed, please visit Saratoga All-American Celebration Website.
It’s the silver anniversary of Saratoga Springs’ holiday kick off extravaganza near Saratoga Arms. This Upstate New York city is transformed into a Victorian Winter Wonderland on December 1, 2011 from 6-10pm. The main street of Broadway is closed to vehicle traffic as thousands of people take to the streets.
There are over 50 venues of entertainment, from musicians and singers to magicians and Santa himself, there to delight old and young. Our Saratoga Springs Hotel always has a caroling group on the front steps. And many dress in traditional Victorian outfits for the evening.
The shops stay open and many locations serve free hot beverages and treats. It is a wonderful way to start your holiday season.
Amy and Sheila, the Smith sisters from our Saratoga Springs Bed and Breakfast, dressed as Victorian ladies during last year’s streetwalk. Take a peak at their experience.