Watch American Pharoah’s historic finish at the Belmont Stakes to win the Triple Crown!
Then come be part of history and watch the top equine athletes compete this year at the historic Saratoga Race Course – Named one of the “Top 10 Sports Venues of the 20th century” by Sports Illustrated.
Be sure to book your favorite room now before it’s gone!
3 Day Saratoga Racing Season Itinerary
Saratoga Springs is full of wonderful things to do and see during the Saratoga Racing Season. Being native Saratogians, we have designed a three day adventure that showcases the Saratoga Experience. The 2015 Saratoga Summer Stakes kick off Friday, July 24th, and runs through Labor Day, Monday, September 7th.
- Check in at Saratoga Arms
- Enjoy drinks and a small plate on the grand Saratoga Porch of Saratoga Arms . The perfect people watching perch in Saratoga Springs.
- Take in a world class Polo Match (Every Friday and Sunday evening) while enjoying dinner fieldside.
- Or take in concert or classical performance at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center
- End the evening with a walk down Broadway and listen to many varieties of live music and dancing
- Wake up early, grab a cup and coffee and a muffin from our guest pantry and watch the morning horse workouts in the clubhouse boxes at the Saratoga Race Course
- Head back before 10am to Saratoga Arms for breakfast
- Put on your best summer hat or sear sucker suit and take in a day’s racing at the Saratoga Race Course (Post time at 1pm- every Wednesday-Monday)
- Have a drink on the Saratoga Arms porch to celebrate your day’s winnings
- Dinner at one of many fabulous restaurants within walking distance of Saratoga Arms
- Begin your day with another breakfast at Saratoga Arms
- Choose your day based on what Saratoga Springs is known for worldwide
- Health- Take a mineral bath at the historic Roosevelt Baths or travel 30 minutes north and take a boat tour of Lake George
- History– Tour the Saratoga Battlefield and Saratoga Historic Park-Turning Point of the Revolutionary War. Tour the Canfield Casino Museum within Congress Park
- Horses-Experience another day at the Saratoga Race Course. Either dress up for Clubhouse admission or wear shorts and stake out a picnic table in the Paddock area for the day.
- Return to Saratoga for a nap then dinner at one of the best restaurants in Saratoga Springs, NY
Day 4/Check-out Day
- Enjoy the final morning in the Saratoga Arms dining room for breakfast
- Tour the many shops along Broadway, our main street, before heading home
Book Your Room Today Before They’re Gone!
*Itinerary is not a package, but designed to inspire your trip.