Fall in love with Saratoga Springs this autumn with a romantic Upstate New York fall getaway. Cozy up by the fireplace, enjoy the crisp fall air, and discover all the fun things to do around town! Being native Saratogians, The Smith Family, owners of the Saratoga Arms Hotel, have designed a 3-night, 4-day adventure that showcases The Saratoga Experience and our beautiful New York fall foliage. And don’t forget to check out our current specials and packages to make your stay even more memorable!
- Check in at Saratoga Arms
- Relax on the grand Saratoga Porch and enjoy a bottle of wine and fruit and cheese plate
- Take an evening walk along North Broadway’s boutique shops and view the historic homes on your way to a romantic dinner at any of these fabulous Saratoga Springs Restaurants
- Wake up to a delicious farm fresh breakfast at Saratoga Arms
- Take a mineral bath at the historic Roosevelt Baths or take a self-guided tour of the mineral springs within the Saratoga State Park
- Have an early lunch at Scallions and drive to the Saratoga Battlefield for a guided tour
- Stop by one of many local orchards for an afternoon of apple picking
- Dinner at one of many fantastic restaurants within walking distance of Saratoga Arms
- Start your day right with another delicious breakfast at Saratoga Arms
- Spend the day in the Adirondack Mountains and enjoying the fall weather, while:
- Return to Saratoga for an afternoon nap before hitting the town for dinner and drinks
- Enjoy the final morning in the Saratoga Arms dining room for breakfast
- Tour the National Racing Museum before heading home
Come stay with us and experience the perfect Upstate New York fall getaway!