The winter months are full of wonderful things to do in Saratoga Springs! Being native Saratogians, we have designed a 3-night, 4 day adventure that showcases the ultimate Saratoga winter experience. Plan your adventure and book your stay at Saratoga Arms, our award-winning downtown hotel in Saratoga Springs, NY.
4 Perfect Days in Saratoga Springs, Winter Edition!
Day 1: Arrival Day
- Check into your luxurious room at Saratoga Arms
- Take a Saratoga mineral bath at Complexions, Saratoga’s newest Spa
- Dinner at one of many fabulous Saratoga Springs restaurants within walking distance of our hotel
Day 2: History, Culture & Dining
- Take a morning walk along North Broadway and view the historic homes
- Return to Saratoga Arms for a delicious farm fresh breakfast
- Tour the National Racing Museum and Tang Museum at Skidmore College
- Have lunch at Scallions Restaurant or Ravenous Creperie in downtown Saratoga Springs
- After lunch, travel 20 minutes north to tour the Hyde Collection in Glens Falls
- Enjoy drinks and a small plate, by the fire, in the front parlor of Saratoga Arms before your dinner
- After dinner, test your betting luck at the Saratoga Casino and Raceway
Day 3: Outdoor Adventures or Downtown Fun
- Begin your day with another breakfast at Saratoga Arms
For Active Guests:
- Spend the day snowshoeing or cross country skiing at Saratoga Spa State Park, our 2,200 acre park!
- Travel 48 miles north to the Adirondack Mountains to Lapland Lakes, one of the area’s finest cross country ski areas!
For Less Adventurous Guests:
- Tour the many shops along Broadway, our main street
- Take in an independent movie, at our downtown theater
- Spend an afternoon by the fire at Saratoga Arms with a boardgame or a book
- Return to Saratoga for a nap then dinner
Day 4: Check Out Day
- Enjoy the final morning in the Saratoga Arms dining room for breakfast
- Pick up that last minute Saratoga gift at one of our downtown shops!
Book your favorite room today for an unforgettable winter getaway!