Stay Safe; Stay Small!
Updated June 25, 2021
At Saratoga Arms, our priority has always been making our guests feel welcome and well cared-for. We are diligently focused on the health of safety of our guests as well as our employees. We will do this without compromising the quality of your experience when you stay with us.
We are adhering to the latest New York State protocols and are also following guidance from the world’s leading health experts.
Because we are a small family-owned hotel, we can keep a sharp eye on how our policies are carried out. Owners Kathleen and Amy Smith, along with Rachel Boggan, Operations Manager, personally oversee the staff who are assigned these important responsibilities.
For many of us, travel is a necessary and rewarding part of our lives. We sincerely appreciate the trust you place in us when you visit Saratoga Springs. Saratoga Arms is where past, present and future guests can celebrate life’s milestones – or just get away to recharge – with confidence. We are here for you.
Book with confidence, knowing you have flexibility
We understand that life right now requires more flexibility. When planning for your travel, please know that we have made the following updates to our booking and cancellation terms.
- For the remainder of 2021, we are offering a 72 hour cancellation period
- Please note that we are unable to reduce a stay if there is a minimum night requirement.
Health and Safety
Stay with confidence, knowing we have the highest standards
We have always gone to great lengths to provide a clean and safe environment for our guests and Saratoga Arms was awarded the 2019 and 2020 AAA Best of Housekeeping Award. Our daily cleaning protocols and hospital-grade cleaning products are part of the reason we invite our guests to feel comfortable, confident and secure.
In-Room Cleaning and Safety
- Every room is deep cleaned and disinfected after each check out, with special attention to high-touch areas.
- All bedding and pillow protectors are cleaned after each stay.
- Hand sanitizers and sanitizing wipes are located in each guest room.
- Each unit has individually temperature controlled heat and A/C.
- Our breakfast continues as an important part of the Saratoga Arms experience. We are now offering in-room breakfast delivery in addition to our front porch (seasonal) and dining room seating options.
- Many of theSaratoga Springs’ award winning restaurants are serving at a reduced capacity. Reservations are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED PRIOR TO ARRIVAL. Many restaurants offer takeout. The staff at Saratoga Arms offers china, linens and real silverware for your takeout experience. Just ask.