Fall in love with Saratoga Springs this autumn. Cozy up by the fireplace, enjoy the crisp fall air, and discover all the fun things to do around town!
- Check in at Saratoga Arms
- Relax on the grand Saratoga Porch and enjoy a bottle of wine and fruit and cheese plate. Free when you book our Three’s A Charm Special!
- Take an evening walk along North Broadway’s boutique shops and view the historic homes on your way to a romantic dinner
- Wake up to a delicious farm fresh breakfast at Saratoga Arms
- Take a mineral bath at the historic Roosevelt Baths or take a self-guided tour of the mineral springs within the Saratoga State Park
- Pack a picnic lunch at the Park side Eatery and drive to the Saratoga Battlefield for a guided tour
- Stop by one of many local orchards for an afternoon of apple picking
- Dinner at one of many fabulous restaurants within walking distance of Saratoga Arms
- Start your day right with another delicious breakfast at Saratoga Arms
- Spend the day in the Adirondack Mountains and enjoying the fall weather, while:
- Hiking the Adirondack Mountain 46 High Peaks (Be sure to bring a picnic lunch from Putnam Market)
- Taking a boat tour of Lake George (available until Columbus Day)
- Touring the historic Fort Ticonderoga museum, gardens, and a research center
- Climb aboard the scenic North Creek Railway through the mountains
- Return to Saratoga for an afternoon nap before hitting the town for dinner and drinks
- Enjoy the final morning in the Saratoga Arms dining room for breakfast
- Tour the National Racing Museum before heading home
Come stay with us and experience the perfect fall getaway!
Top Saratoga Racing Season Dates
Enjoy the very best events of Saratoga racing season! Book your room now at our downtown Saratoga Springs hotel before we sell out!
- The Whitney – August 6th
- The Alabama – August 20th
- The Travers – August 27th
- The Woodward – September 3rd
- The Fasig Tipton Sale – August 8th & 9th
- Final Stretch Music Festival Weekend – September 3rd & 4th
- Closing Day – September 5th
Book your room today!
Clubhouse Reserved Seating
Book our private table at Turf Terrace to enjoy an excellent view of the track and finish line with formal open-air setting. The table seats up to 6 people and will be yours for the entire day of racing! The Turf Terrace restaurant offers a lunch menu, snacks, and drinks available for purchase (not included.) Experience our historic race track in style! Email us to request your reservation today.
$60- $90 for the entire table, price varies by date.
Available on a first-come first-served basis Wednesday-Monday. We recommend purchasing all 6 seats for a private table, but you may request fewer seats ($10-$15 per seat.) Most Saturdays are already sold out. Confirmed requests are charged right away and are non-refundable.
Opening Weekend Celebrations
Join us July 22nd – 24th, 2016 and experience all the excitement of the Saratoga racing season opening weekend! Catch the latest fashion trends, and feel the absolute thrill of cheering on your favorite horse as they race to the finish line!
- July 20th-23rd Saratoga Uncorked: New food and wine festival with special events including Shakespeare in the Park, golf, and VIP wine tasting.
- July 22nd Hats Off Music Festival: Great downtown celebration featuring 6 live bands, fashion contests, great food, and more!
- July 20th-23rd New York City Ballet at Saratoga Performing Arts Center: Breathtaking performances of A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Balanchine Black & White and 50th Anniversary Gala.
Hurry, Only A Few Rooms Left For Opening Weekend!
Reserve Your Trackside Dining
Find out the best places to sit at the historic Saratoga Race Course and how to reserve them! We highly recommend making your reservations early if you want enjoy trackside dining, which also includes your seat for the full day! Learn more…
Discover another side of Sartaoga Springs! There is a lot more to our historic town than just the Saratoga Race Course! Check out our top Saratoga Springs hiking trail picks, offering everything from stunning lake views, challenging climbs, to a stroll along our famous springs to drink the healing waters!
- Geyser Creek Trail – Easy 3 mile stroll along Geyser Creek and our famous springs
- Sleeping Beauty – Moderate 7 mile mountain hike passing by two beautiful ponds
- Hadley Mountain – Moderate-difficult 2.6 mile hike offering great views from the watch tower
- Buck Mountain – Challenging 6.6 mile hike with stunning Lake George views
Book your escape to our downtown Saratoga Springs, NY hotel today for the ultimate getaway!
Relax and refresh with a spring getaway to our luxurious downtown Saratoga Springs hotel!
Spring Fling Special, Save $50
Book 2 Nights and Save $50 off our Spring Fling Package. Our Saratoga Springs spa getaway is perfect for a girlfriends getaway or a romantic escape!
- Gift certifcate for 2 massages or 2 facials at top local spa
- Decadent gourmet chocolate truffles
- Full breakfast for two in the morning
Regularly $199, Limited Time Only $149, in addition to room rate.
New reservations only, cannot be combined with other offers. Valid for reservations booked for the dates of April 6 – May 12, 2016.
“I wanted to move in!”
Everything is within walking distance… This place is perfect for couples – calm, serene, and mature. Everyone was courtesy, friendly, and welcoming. I will definitely return.
– John O, New York – TripAdvisor.com
Don’t Forget Mother’s Day!
Remind Mom why you’re her favorite with a getaway to our luxurious Saratoga Springs hotel! Our gift certificates make the perfect present, and can be purchased online for any amount.
One of the highlights of visiting Saratoga Springs in the summer is the action and excitement of racing season. The Saratoga Race Course is the oldest thoroughbred racetrack in America. For just six weeks this summer, the most elite horses in the world will come to compete for a record $18.72 million dollars in stakes purses.
The Saratoga Race Course attracts top names in racing and has been host many historic upsets. Last summer a sold-out crowd witnessed Triple Crown champion American Pharoah’s dramatic second place finish to Keen Ice, and the fastest winning course time in 14 years!
Even if you are not a gambler, there are lots of fun things to do at track. Make sure to book your room at our downtown Saratoga Springs hotel early, before they sell out! Learn more about top events and special 2016 race dates.
Whether you are new to racing or a seasoned veteran, we pride ourselves on helping guests have a true Saratoga experience.
Some of the most frequent questions we receive from people looking to take part in the racing experience is on seating options, so we’ve created a great introductory video with our own insider-tips. We highly recommend making your reservations early if you want enjoy trackside dining, which also includes your seat for the full day! Learn more…
Saratoga Arms is a historic boutique hotel set in the heart of downtown and just minutes from the Saratoga Race Course. Enjoy elegant rooms and suites offering luxurious linens, free Wi-Fi internet, and our signature farm fresh breakfast included in your stay.
Our downtown location puts you within easy walking distance of the best restaurants, shopping, downtown festivities and nightlife in Saratoga Springs!
Book early for the best rates and availability during racing season!
The winter months are full of wonderful things to do in Saratoga Springs! Being native Saratogians, we have designed a 3-night, 4 day adventure that showcases the ultimate Saratoga winter experience. Plan your adventure and book your stay at Saratoga Arms, our award-winning downtown hotel in Saratoga Springs, NY.
4 Perfect Days in Saratoga Springs, Winter Edition!
Day 1: Arrival Day
- Check into your luxurious room at Saratoga Arms
- Take a Saratoga mineral bath at Complexions, Saratoga’s newest Spa
- Dinner at one of many fabulous Saratoga Springs restaurants within walking distance of our hotel
Day 2: History, Culture & Dining
- Take a morning walk along North Broadway and view the historic homes
- Return to Saratoga Arms for a delicious farm fresh breakfast
- Tour the National Racing Museum and Tang Museum at Skidmore College
- Have lunch at Scallions Restaurant or Ravenous Creperie in downtown Saratoga Springs
- After lunch, travel 20 minutes north to tour the Hyde Collection in Glens Falls
- Enjoy drinks and a small plate, by the fire, in the front parlor of Saratoga Arms before your dinner
- After dinner, test your betting luck at the Saratoga Casino and Raceway
Day 3: Outdoor Adventures or Downtown Fun
- Begin your day with another breakfast at Saratoga Arms
For Active Guests:
- Spend the day snowshoeing or cross country skiing at Saratoga Spa State Park, our 2,200 acre park!
- Travel 48 miles north to the Adirondack Mountains to Lapland Lakes, one of the area’s finest cross country ski areas!
For Less Adventurous Guests:
- Tour the many shops along Broadway, our main street
- Take in an independent movie, at our downtown theater
- Spend an afternoon by the fire at Saratoga Arms with a boardgame or a book
- Return to Saratoga for a nap then dinner
Day 4: Check Out Day
- Enjoy the final morning in the Saratoga Arms dining room for breakfast
- Pick up that last minute Saratoga gift at one of our downtown shops!
Book your favorite room today for an unforgettable winter getaway!
Treat someone special to an experience they won’t soon forget at Saratoga Arms, a downtown boutique hotel in Saratoga Springs. Our gift certificates can be used on luxury accommodations, romantic weekends, girlfriend getaway packages, and more.
- Fine dining within an easy walk of our downtown hotel
- Entertaining nightlife & breweries
- Shopping extraordinaire
- Rejuvenating Mineral Baths
- All Season Outdoor Activities
- Museums and Vibrant Arts Center
- Home to the famous Saratoga Race Course
- Centrally located from NYC, Boston and Montreal
And if you’re lucky, you might get invited along!
As a token of your love or one of thanks, a gift certificate to Saratoga Arms is perfect for everyone on your holiday shopping list. And you can purchase them from the comfort of your easy chair while warming your feet by the fire!
Let your imagination soar and call us to design an experience you know they’ll love, or let your recipient decide and order a gift certificate online for any dollar amount of your choosing!
Order Gift Certificates Online
Or Call (518) 584-1775
If you’re lucky enough to be staying at our downtown Saratoga Springs hotel during the Saratoga County Restaurant Week, you will be in walking distance to your pick of the city’s top restaurants offering lunch and three course dinners at fabulous prices.
Saratoga Restaurant Week Lodging Special
Save $20 off per night on your favorite room at Saratoga Arms
Book online with promo code: DEC20
*Available December 4-10, 2015 only. May not be combined with other offers.
Why You Should Visit During Saratoga County Winter Restaurant Week:
When else can you enjoy a three course dinner for only $20 at a top Saratoga restaurant? This event lasts a full week, so if you’re planning an extended stay you can sample several restaurants that you may have been wanting to try. With so many restaurants participating, you are sure to find a menu that will tantalize your taste buds!
- Dates: December 4-10, 2015
- Three-Course Pre Fixe Dinner Menus: $10, $20 or $30
- Pre Fixe Lunch Specials: $5 or $10
- No tickets needed, just make reservations at the restaurant of your choice
Here are just a few of our favorite restaurants that will be participating this year
Trendy Spanish tapas & wine bar…
$20 Dinner Menu
Fabulous Northern Italian cuisine…
$20 Dinner Menu
Delicious Southern comfort food…
$20 Dinner See Menu
Slip away to our boutique hotel in Saratoga Springs and enjoy a few moments to yourselves before the bustle of the holiday season begins. From a romantic night out of the house to a girls’ weekend, we have the perfect package that will help you recharge! Stay Sunday – Thursday and extend your getaway with our Third Night Free special!
These special touches will ensure you have a romantic getaway to remember!
- A bottle of Prosecco, Mionetto Valdobbiadene Superior
- Local Chocolate Truffles, Box of 9
- Seasonal Bouquet of Flowers
- Full Breakfast for two each morning
Classic romance for only $138, plus your room rate*