“Like” Saratoga Arms on Facebook and take advantage of these current specials!
Flowers in Your Room
One Dozen Roses – $85
May be higher on certain holidays
Seasonal Bouquet – $75
Gourmet Chocolate Truffles
Box of four $12
Box of nine $25
Facial or Massage
To See Spa Services
Click to View Full Spa Menu
Pampering Basket For Her
Includes Saratoga Spa Essential Body & Massage Lotion, Sea & Mineral Soak, and Triple Milled soap, luxurious sponge.
Peppermint Foot Balm
Created by local apothecary Menges & Curtis. Included is a foot brush with pumice. Presented in a beautiful gift sack.
Special Occasion Cake
Specify chocolate or vanilla
Do you want to celebrate a night or a weekend with the gals you haven’t seen in a while? Or maybe you and your sisters need some quality time together. We’ve got a perfect package for laughter, relaxation and rejuvenation
Valid November 1, 2012-May 14th, 2013*
Each Person in the getaway group receives:
- One relaxing 50 minute Saratoga Refresher facial or Swedish massage in our own treatment room
- Peppermint Foot balm to rest your weary feet
- $25 downtown certificate to be used at over 100 dining or shopping establishments
- Saratoga Arms Mug with an assortment of our specialty teas
- Full Breakfast each morning
Add an additional $149 per person to your room rate
*Not Valid December 31
Love is in the air at Saratoga Arms. Sweep that special someone off his or her feet with a quiet romantic weekend in beautiful Saratoga Springs. We’ll take care of the details—you take care of the rest.
Valid November 1, 2012-May 14, 2013*
- $100 downtown certificate to be used at over 100 dining or shopping establishments
- Pampering Basket (Includes Saratoga Spa Essential Body & Massage Lotion, Sea & Mineral Soak, and Triple Milled soap, luxurious sponge)
- 1 Seasonal Bouquet of Flowers
- Full Breakfast each morning
Add an additional $219 to your room rate
*Not valid December 31
Valid November 1, 2012-May 14, 2013*
$299.00 per couple per night
- Overnight accommodations for two in a standard KING bed
- Full breakfast for two in the morning
- One relaxing 50 minute Saratoga Refresher facial or Swedish massage. (View full spa menu)
*Not Valid December 31 or February 14-18
Something’s Brewing – An Ultimate Bed and Brew Winter Weekend
Saratoga Arms in Saratoga Springs, NY is pleased to announce an exciting package designed for the beer enthusiast and those who want to learn more about the brewing process, Something’s Brewing-An Ultimate Bed and Brew Winter Weekend. Saratoga Arms is partnering with the Olde Saratoga Brewing Company to offer you a weekend of craft beers, fine dining and just plain fun.
The Olde Saratoga Brewing Company brews several varieties of the freshest craft brewed ales and lagers in the area. The weekend will include unprecedented access to the brewery and the brewing process. Following the brewery tour partake in a delicious four-course beer pairing dinner. A wonderful way to warm your winter bones.
What’s included in the package-
- 2 nights lodging in a luxurious room at Saratoga Arms
- Friday evening beer sampling at Saratoga Arms
- Full Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday morning
- Transportation to/from Olde Saratoga Brewing Company
- VIP guided tour of Brewery and tasting
- 4 course beer pairing dinner at local favorite, Sperry’s Restaurant, featuring special menu designed by Certified Master Chef, Dale Miller
- $25 Saratoga Downtown Business Gift Certificate to be used for lunch or shopping
- Assorted beer gifts placed in each room
- Arrive and check in at the hotel
- 8-10pm Join other beer aficionados for an evening of beer sampling.* An expert brewer from the Olde Saratoga Brewing Company will be on hand to answer questions and swap stories.
*We encourage you to bring samples of your own brew, craft beer or favorite local lager from you neck of the woods to share. All enthusiasts are invited to sample from the different offerings.
- 8:30-10am Enjoy a full breakfast at Saratoga Arms
- 10-4:00pm Explore the city of Saratoga Springs. Many unique shops, world class museums and fine restaurants are within walking distance of Saratoga Arms
- 4:30pm The shuttle will wisk you off to the Olde Saratoga Brewing Company for a private and indepth tour. While there, we will stop in their tasting room and sample some freshly made beers and ales.
- 6:15pm The shuttle drops guests off at Sperry’s Restaurant for dinner
- 6:30pm Prepare to feast at local favorite Sperry’s restaurant! Sit down to a four-course meal with carefully considered beer pairings from the day’s tour. Bob Cohan from the Olde Saratoga Brewing Company will be joining us to talk about the pairing choices.
- 8:30-10am Another scrumptious Saratoga Arms breakfast
- 11am Checkout time, but feel free to spend some time visiting our local merchants before heading home
Select a weekend below to join us for a great winter beer getaway
March 22-24, 2013 April 19-21, 2013
$599 per couple plus tax for the weekend in a KING BED
$569 per couple plus tax for the weekend in a QUEEN BED
We also have rooms with fireplaces and whirlpools for an additional fee.
Inquire at 888-242-2390 or reservations@SaratogaArms.com
Can’t join us in Saratoga Springs for our beer weekends. We highly recommend the bed and brew weekends at the Inn at Copperstown and Brewery Ommegang
Saratoga Beer Week All Inclusive Package
Valid February 21-24,2013
As you might know we love beer and we have devised a great package for the 1st annual city-wide Saratoga Beer Week. We are centrally located in the heart of downtown Saratoga Springs and are within walking distance to all of the festivities at the City Center and the local watering holes. You can see us talk about the package here or read the info below.
This is a weekend package, but if you want to get a jump on the weekend and arrive on Thursday, that night will be on us! Stay 3 nights and only pay for 2.
This great package includes:
2 or 3 nights lodging in luxurious room (Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
2 VIP Saratoga Beer Week Passports which includes:
- Beer education seminars
- Grand Food and Rare Beer Tasting
- First annual beer summit
- Great events throughout the city all weekend
Full breakfast for two each morning
Assorted in-room beer gifts
Saturday morning Brewer’s Breakfast Bash**
-Meet with City Steam Brewmaster Ron Page during our Saturday morning breakfast. He will talk about his life in microbrews. Sharing insight and tips and tricks for the home brewer are just a few of the things he will offer. He also plans on bringing 22oz. commemorative bottles of Strong Scotch Ale and India Pale Ale for each guest as well as rare “private stash” beers for sampling during breakfast.
**A Saratoga Arms exclusive. Seminar only available to overnight guests of the hotel.
$569 per couple for a queen room for the entire weekend
$599 per couple for a king room for the entire weekend
Please call 888-242-2390 to book this package or