Stay Safe, Stay Small
Specializing in overnight executive retreats, Saratoga Arms is Downtown Saratoga’s only 4 Diamond Hotel located on Broadway in our walkable, historic downtown district. Our 31 room, family owned and operated, award-winning hotel received the 2020 TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Award, 2018 TripAdvisor #2 US Small Hotel ranking, the 2020 AAA Best in Housekeeping Award and the recipient of the Select Registry’s Stay Safe, Stay Select designation.
Come have your group experience the feeling of an exclusive private club with friendly, knowledgeable and personalized attention that only a local, family-run business can offer.
Groups can enjoy…
- Complimentary use of the LCD Projector and Screen (valued at $250/day)
- Reduced meeting room rental each day
- Complimentary farm to table breakfast (valued at $22/per person)
- Complimentary internet throughout property (priceless)
- Oversized, socially distant (6 feet) table seating for 15 people
- Meeting space immersed in natural light
- Use of Grand Saratoga Porch for an elegant welcome reception
- Complimentary Group Concierge
- Overnight accommodations with elegant King or Queen rooms (no double beds)
- Plush bathrobes
- Sparkling and still Saratoga Waters replenished daily (complimentary)
- Beekman 1802 amenities
- COVID Cleanliness Policy: Saratoga Arms follows a 30 point room and public area cleaning process daily.
January 1 through December 31, 2021. Sunday through Thursday.
If you’re looking to hold a safe, socially-distant small meeting in Saratoga Springs, get in touch today. Our group sales manager Colleen Earley is available at 518-584-1775 to answer any other questions you may have about our policies or small meeting safety.