We are entering the home stretch with opening day for the historic Saratoga Race Course just around on the bend. Named one of the “Top 10 Sports Venues of the 20th century” by Sports Illustrated, be sure to book your favorite room now before it’s gone!
Don’t miss the thrills, fashion, and friendly race day banter on our porch that makes this such a special experience. Below you will find more information on this year’s special events, race dates, and important changes to dining reservations.
Special Racing Dates
- Opening Day Celebration – July 24th ~ Live music, meet the horses & jockeys, and more!
- The Whitney – August 8th
- The Alabama – August 22th
- The Travers – August 29th
- The Sword Dancer – August 29th
- The Woodward – September 5th
- The Fasig Tipton Sale – August 10th & 11th
- The New York bred Yearling Sale – August 15th & 16th
- Final Stretch Music Festival Weekend- September 5th & 6th
- Closing Day – September 7th
See the official & complete 2015 Saratoga Stakes Race Schedule.
Art, Culture, and Horses
The Performing Arts continue to flourish in the Spa city, and there are several special performances during racing season you will not want to miss:
- The Freihofer Jazz Festival – June 27 & 28, 2015
- The New York City Ballet – July 7-18, 2015
- Brad Paisley Concert – July 26, 2015
- Opera Saratoga – July 2-26, 2015
- The Philadelphia Orchestra – August 5-22, 2015
See the full calendar of upcoming events in Saratoga Springs.
Saratoga Race Track Dining
Make your reservations early and enjoy a unique trackside dining experience!
The Turf Terrace ~ Our favorite!
Located on the 3rd and 4th floor of the Clubhouse, enjoy an excellent view of the track and finish line and formal open-air setting.
The Club Terrace
Overlooking the backyard & paddock, enjoy a casual open-air seating and menu and big screen TV’s to view the live racing action.
Perfect for being close to the action with casual open air seating just a few feet from the outside rail.
Call 888-516-6972 to make your reservation.
*New policies for 2015 mean tables are on a first serve basis, so we highly recommend making your reservation as soon as possible.
We look forward to welcoming to you to our downtown Saratoga Springs, NY hotel for a fun and exciting 2015 season!