The week is actually three days, February 23, 24 & 25, 2012, kind of like learning to walk before we run. The organizers plan to add additional days after this “first” one is under their collective belts.
It promises to be an exciting event with brewers from around the region, around the state and even some national and international breweries as well. Festival organizers, brewers, distributers, pubs, taverns and restaurants have come together to offer great beer and good food and access to tastings, brewing techniques and seminars.
The planners have events to fill three solid days of adult weekend activities. Saratoga Arms bed and breakfast has put together an awesome package for Beer Week goers.
- 2-3 nights lodging in this luxury Saratoga Hotel, pay for two the third night is on us (use thurfree promo code if booking online)
- Breakfast for two each morning
- 2 VIP Saratoga Beer Week Passports for full access to all festival events
- Assorted in-room beer gifts
- Saturday morning Brewer’s Breakfast Bash, meet City Steam Brewmaster, Ron Page, talking about his life with microbrews. He will share insights, tips and tricks for the home brewer. He will bring commemorative bottles of Strong Scotch Ale for each guest and some rare private stash beers to sample. THIS EVENT EXCLUSIVE TO SARATOGA ARMS GUESTS.
Pub-crawls, grand food and rare tastings, seminars and BEER, BEER and more BEER and FUN, Fun and more FUN.
No need to worry about a designated driver…just walk home to our Saratoga Springs hotel, located in the heart of downtown Saratoga Springs, in the middle of all the Festival events.
Come meet the Smith Sisters, Amy and Sheila, who are old pros at beer tasting and brewing…take a look